7 February 2014

Master Necrotech Mortenebra

Hello everybody,

I decided to do a quick update, as I've not been posting any news for about a year now... It's not that I have been idle the whole year, but rather didn't do anything major worthy of posting. I will try to focus on my WIP stuff and do more regular updates than before.

So, Morty. I did nothing special with her. As you can see I just added some hoses to her back and I really like how they add to the model (like in her artwork). The hoses are made from GreenStuff and contain an 0.5mm thick brazen wire to ensure they stay where I want them to be. I created them using a fancy new tool of mine - the Tube-Tool from Masq-Mini.




1 comment:

  1. Awesome! That really makes her stad out. I always love it when you can get a model closer to it's artwork.

    ReplyDelete