3 August 2012

Storm Shield for 3rd Captain

I finally managed to get some cool insignia on the blank storm shield, properly colored to highlight the details, of course. ;) The crossed burning hammers I have choosen as personal heraldry of the Captain of the 3rd Company. I picked up the idea from the current Space Marines Codex (5th), there is a nice banner which I like to use as company banner for my 3rd company (Banner 2nd Company). I did two versions: the second shows more of the hammers, because iron halo and drake head are a little bit smaller. Not quite sure which one looks better... This is the result:


Salamanders Storm Shield - Version 1
Version 1



Salamanders Storm Shield - Version 2
Version 2

1 comment:

  1. Very nice one, indeed. but i doupt shapeways can handle this. pass it to forgeworld^^

    greetz hauke

    ReplyDelete