26 June 2012

Salamanders Shoulder Pads are done!

The first printable shoulder pads are done! I am totally pleased with the result (with the look on the computer, at least). Unfortunately it'll take a while till you can take a look at the final print, since I mean to do some more awesome stuff with these 3D-modelling tools and Shapeways charges 9.50 $ for shipping. So we just have to be patient...
I suppose its not that interesting for you to know how I actually created the shoulder pads. Anyway, if I'm wrong, let me know and eventually I might put up a short tutorial some day. So I skip the technical part and let the pictures speak!


Salamanders Shoulder Pad
Trooper - left shoulder pad



Salamanders Shoulder Pad

Salamanders Shoulder Pad

Salamanders Shoulder Pad

Salamanders Shoulder Pad
Sergeant - left shoulder pad

No comments:

Post a Comment